- Register description in accordance with section 10 of the Personal Data Act (523/99). Data controller: Office X
- Name of register: Office X customer register
- Purpose of personal data processing. Office X processes personal data for the purposes of customer relationship management, marketing and communication.
- Data content of register. The register contains data on customers in accordance with the following categories: company, name of the contact person, position in the company, email address, telephone number, address and information about the customer relationship.
- Regular data sources of the register. The register is composed of Office X’s customer data, data available from publicly accessible internet sources and data provided to Office X by the data subject.
- Regular data transfers. The controller will not transfer data to third parties, unless the authorities so require or in connection with a business transaction.
- Right of access and prohibition. Everyone has the right to request that any inaccurate data be rectified and prohibit data contained in the register to be used for direct marketing purposes. You can contact Office X in any matters concerning data protection and the processing of personal data.
- Processing of personal data Personal data will be stored for as long as the data is necessary for the purpose specified in the register description. Outdated and unnecessary data is deleted regularly. Personal data is not archived.
- Register security principles. The register can only be used by Office X employees. The Office X data network and the hardware containing the register are protected by means of a firewall and other necessary technical measures.