TERMS OF DELIVERY
TERMS OF DELIVERY
- Office X (Business ID: 3184653-5; hereinafter “Office X” or the “online store”) sells facility services to private individuals and companies in Finland. We reserve the right to make changes to the delivery terms and prices. The prices of the products include VAT.
- Office X Oy Laukaantie 4, 40320 Jyväskylä, Finland Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terms and conditions. Read the terms and conditions and facility rules. Membership is valid on a rolling contract and ends after a notice period of 30 days. By purchasing a product from the online store, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions.
- The services to be ordered are selected on the website by adding them to the shopping cart. The order is submitted by paying for the contents of the shopping cart in the online store checkout function. By placing an order, you accept these terms of delivery and product prices.
- Payment. Paytrail (Paytrail Technology Ltd, Business ID: 2552865-6) serves as the payment processor for the online store. Paytrail is included in the payment institution register maintained by the Financial Supervisory Authority. Payments take place through the Paytrail online service, and Paytrail Technology Ltd is shown as the recipient on the account statement and invoice. Paytrail forwards the payments to the owner of the online store. Payment is secure: all data concerning the payment transaction is transmitted using a secure connection so that no third party can see the details of the payment transaction. The transaction is created between the customer and the online store. The online store is responsible for all obligations related to the transaction. Read more about Paytrail: https://www.paytrail.com
- Payment methods. Through the Payform service, you can pay using your online banking credentials or payment cards (credit/debit), by invoice or in instalments. The following payment methods are available: Osuuspankki, Nordea, Danske Bank, Oma Säästöpankki, Aktia, Paikallisosuuspankit, S-Bank.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- An Office X agreement is valid on a continuing basis, so we do not require a long commitment from our customers. You can be our customer for four months, for example, and terminate your agreement with 30 days’ notice.
- The customer operates in the facilities at their own risk. Office X is responsible for the functionality of the facilities and the equipment in the facilities.
- Members have the right to occasionally bring a customer or colleague as a guest to the location. However, the right to use the facility is personal and cannot be transferred.
- The right of access is personal, and the customer must prove their identity upon request. If the right of access is used by another person, the membership can be terminated permanently. In such a case, no payments will be refunded.
- The facility must inform members about any changes in prices caused by VAT amendments or other measures implemented by the authorities no later than one month before such changes are transferred to the prices paid by customers.
- The membership fee may change at the turn of the year in accordance with the cost-of-living index or by no more than 3%.
- If payments are delayed, Office X has the right to charge penalty interest and a reminder fee in accordance with the Interest Act. If the invoice needs to be transferred for collection, the customer is responsible for paying reasonable collection fees. If the customer continues to neglect payments in accordance with the agreement despite being notified, their membership can be terminated with immediate effect by means of written notice. The customer has the right to refuse membership gifts.
- If the customer chooses direct debit as their payment method, this agreement serves as advance notice of invoices in which the periodic fee is indicated in euros.
- The customer’s non-payment of an invoice is not sufficient for terminating their membership. To terminate their membership, the customer needs to visit the location in person or send an email message.
- We maintain a customer register. We process personal data in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is supplemented and further specified by national legislation. The Office X privacy statement is available on our website.